   re: [xml-dev] Clumping of W3C Specifications

AndrewWatt2000@aol.com writes:

 > Since some recent discussion have been touching on W3C process, can
 > someone please explain to me what change has brought about the very
 > overt "clumping" of W3C specifications in the last few months.

I am no longer involved in the W3C process, but when I was there, the
problem was usually interdependencies -- a whole bunch of specs would
need to wait for one or two that they depended on, or two mutually
dependent specs (like XSLT and XPath) would need to stay in sync.

All the best,

David

--
David Megginson, david@megginson.com, http://www.megginson.com/