From: Rick Jelliffe [mailto:ricko@allette.com.au]
Sent: woensdag 14 mei 2003 16:45
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: Re: [xml-dev] XML:lang, clarification demanded

This is not a specific problem for that namespace, but a general problem that when you disconnect
your computer the WWW no longer is available.

The easiest approach should be to download http://www.w3.org/2001/03/xml.xsd to the same
directory as your schema and then change the schemaLocation for that namespace to
reflect its new location.

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe