   RE: [xml-dev] Emergent Markup Languages

> Hmmm... we seem to be on similar pages:

Now, why is that not surprising.  <grin/>

As to rest of the folks, relax.  I am not attacking the Giants, at least not
this time.  Who cares if its hundreds or tens of millions?  Even fish and
vegetables you buy in supermarkets have parts you can't eat.  Cut or peel
them away and focus on the edible part.

Best,

Don Park
http://www.docuverse.com/blog/donpark