   How to define separate schema definition for the same element type...

Hi

I have a little schema problem.
I need to define to separate schema definition for the same element type but
with different attribute how is that possible?

Try look at the small XML example below.

<? XML version=”1.0” ?>
<builder>
<input type=”version1”>
       <description>descr1</description>
       <content>content1</content>
</input>
<input type=”test”>
       <testinfo>info</testinfo>
</input>
</builder>

Who can I create a schema (XSD) where I have a separate definition section
for each input type?

Shall I use some kind of ID or is there an other way?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

John
Denmark

Nem, sjov og hurtig chat med vennerne med MSN Messenger
http://messenger.msn.dk