   Re: [xml-dev] XML websites

I want to thank everyone for replying to the post titled 'XML websites.'

The vision I have as an automation designer and website developer is that
most information will be passing through some form of networked XML
technologies in the future, especially with the advent of virtual business
entities. Your feedback has pointed to a more sophisticated approach to both
automation and web development. Thanks for the insight. The time you took
replying to the post will be amplified to people who benefit from my work.

Respectfully,
Dennis D.
Lakewood, WA, USA