Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Does SAX make sense?
- From: "Caton, Paul" <Paul_Caton@brown.edu>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 08:51:31 -0400
- Thread-index: AcMryTDIIvbFSp6USSCqijHhYfeSdgAX5RsA
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] Does SAX make sense?
I don't know, Patrick, maybe I'm confused but the line you quoted:
>> Another advantage is that it operates with standard XML syntax,
>> unlike some proposals, such as LMNL, which has its own (non-XML)
to me parses as "X operates with standard XML syntax, unlike Y", and so
I don't understand how you then say:
>> Did not make any claims about it not being able to operate with
>> standard XML syntax
How did you not claim that? What am I missing here?