   Re: [xml-dev] CSS syntax for RDF

> > :root {
> > dc|description: "A discussion of the broader context and relevance of XML/RDF techniques.";
> > dc|creator: "Uche Ogbuji";
> > }

> Too bad about the colons. The vertical bar is kind of non-intuitive as
> a prefix separator.

It's also not valid CSS syntax I believe, as identifiers cannot contain
the | character. (Not to mention that namespace prefixes can only be used
in selectors, and that url(..) *can't* be used in selectors).

In short, it seems much more useful to define a simple, easy to type
syntax that's purely for RDF, rather than trying to squash the CSS syntax
itself to fit.

Michael Day

--
YesLogic Prince prints XML!