   RE: [xml-dev] re: Doc vs. Data

Isn't part of the point of XML that you should get both? They don't have to be mutually exclusive views do they?

I find that my work makes me both a dochead and a datahead, but I don't find that the two "modes" necessarily require such a different mindset as to be mutually exclusive of each other.

All the best

Mark

The information in this email is sent in confidence for the addressee only and may be legally privileged.  Unauthorised recipients must preserve this confidentiality and should please advise the sender immediately of the error in transmission.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance on its content is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Origo Services Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this email or the contents.