   Re: [xml-dev] OFFTOPIC: Job Opportunity

<Quote>
why would you want to be in New Jersey when you could be in England?
</Quote>

That's why they invented New England. ;)

"Bullard, Claude L (Len)" wrote:

> To me you are a face on a book I prize.  To the
> people trying to hire a technical writer for
> a job that requires some very localized knowledge,
> you have the wrong resume and perhaps, not the
> right security clearances.  To many who work
> in New Jersey, you would be just another English
> bloke I guess (and proud of it), but mysterious
> because why would you want to be in New Jersey
> when you could be in England?
>
> No more job postings to this list.  Too risky. :-)
>
> len
>
> From: Michael Kay [mailto:michael.h.kay@ntlworld.com]
>
> In the politically correct environment of today, it is becoming more
> > common for slights to be perceived through the prejudice of
> > the hearer than through the intent of the speaker.
>
> I didn't perceive any slight at all. Just a linguistic inaccuracy. To
> Len, I am a foreigner or a non-American (and proud of it). I am no more
> "international" than he is.

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano