   Re: [xml-dev] Big XML file

Dear friends,

Many thanks for your help. Now, I know I can manage large XML files with SAX
and it works fine. The problem now exists when I need to update the content
of an element or any of its attributes. I'm not sure, but I think that SAX
cannot be used for that purpose.

Can you confirm me this topic?
Which is the best way to fix this problem?

Thanks again and best regards,
M.A.