   Dev tools question ...

ladies & gents ... I've been using a free editor for XML dev, but my
projects are getting to the point where I will need to start looking at
commercial dev tools.  Other than XMLspy, XMetaL, and TurboXML, are there
any other good ones out there?  What do you use?

The alternative to buying one, or if I can't find one that I like, is to
build one myself ... so any help would be much appreciated.

cheers,

Greg Fields
QNX Software Systems