   RE: [xml-dev] XSLT vs. CSS (Re: Indexing)

Hi Frank

It just reminds us that specifications or recommendations without
implementation are like thoughts without action. It obviously represents a
potential to action but without action it is as concrete as trolls.

Note: but don't say to Icelandic people that Trolls do not exist. A couple
of years ago, riding on my bicycle in Iceland (yes you can sing the song
that goes with it), I was puzzled by a curve on the road right in the middle
of flatlands, no obvious obstacles except a big rock beside the road and in
the middle of the curve. Days later, I learned that the curve was there on
purpose because some Trolls are living there... under the rock.

People are not even treated that well in North America, and I guess, in most
parts of Europe :-).

There are some ways to resolve the issue:
a) the big guys tormented by our complains finally implement the full CSS
specs.
b) a bunch of volunteers raise their hands and as a whole develop the code
necessary to make our CSS stylesheet run smoothly.
c) That someone take the airplane, go to that rock and ask the trolls for
some advises. If they were able to convince the road builders to deviate the
road, they probably know some good trick that may induce a) or b) :-)

Didier PH Martin                       http://didier-martin.com
OpenJade Project                     http://dsssl.netfolder.com