   XML Advise

Hi ,

I know there are many XML experts on this alias. I
will be grateful if someone could answer this for me -

I have an overview of XML and related technologies and
am beginning to write parsers now. Could someone guide
me on the best way to go about doing self study on the
subject, aiming for expertise ultimately. If you think
enrolling in a course in the university is the best
way, please let me know as well.

thanks a lot,
Seema.