   Re: [xml-dev] Indemnification and Open Source (WAS RE: [xml-dev]the web

as a developer, researcher, and contributor of software the views of
people on this list are important. it seems to me that many are
contributing a lot of ip - some the latest articles are very helpful,
some of the code discussions are helpful - others interesting as this
community tries to learn what others learned long ago, some of it
useless. but that's a typical community.

what the community is likely to do with the contributions of it's
members is important and threads like this are to me just as, if not at
times more, important than some of the technical content.

the "distance" thread, imho, is currently about as technically relevant
to xml as this one ...

rick