   Re: [xml-dev] Binary XML == "spawn of the devil" ?

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 07:16:22PM +0200, Robin Berjon wrote:
[...]
> Yes I figured that out when he already didn't answer earlier. Let's just
> hope that he didn't intend to submit a position paper since that's the
> deadline :)

If the workshop doesn't fill up by the deadline, I believe W3C Process
says that people can continue to apply.  I can't imagine turning people
away if there are empty places just because of a deadline.  The rules
*do* say it's first come first served, though.

The Programme Committee will review the Position papers and get back
to people as soon as possible; we'll then choose some papers to be
presented on the first day of the Workshop, with others being
discussed in breakout groups on the 2nd day, depending on how many
of them we get and how varied they are.

Best,

Liam

--