From: John Gibby
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 10:46 AM
Subject: [xml-dev] XML-XML Mapping

I am looking for a gui tool that will allow me to do mapping between
different XML dialects.  Preferably, I would like a java tool that can be
incorporated into another product.

Thank you,

John M Gibby
Software Engineer
Trident Systems, Inc,
Work 703.267.6744    Cell 703.944.7004    Home 703.764.8072
The opinions expressed in this email may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of Trident Systems, Inc.