   Re: [xml-dev] XML database enviroment using PostgreSQL

At 11:07 AM -0400 8/13/03, Chiusano Joseph wrote:

>In any event, I believe the "data-oriented" and "document-oriented" XML
>divide is being blurred these days [1].

I *hate* those terms. All XML documents contain data. All XML data is
found in documents. No exceptions. I've been pushing the alternative
terms record-like and narrative, which I think are more descriptive,
for a few years now, but so far without much success. :-(

   Elliotte Rusty Harold
   Processing XML with Java (Addison-Wesley, 2002)