Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: XML Dev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RelaxNG question
- From: Tim Bray <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:45:51 -0700
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624
Suppose in a RelaxNG schema (compact syntax) I have
default namespace eg = "http://example.com/"
namespace noNS = ""
I'm writing a schema for something that will serve as a container, and I
have an element for which I want to say "This can contain mixed content
of more or less any elements/attributes with the constraint that no
elements may be unqualified (noNS above), and no elements or attributes
can be in my namespace ("eg" above).
I'm fiddling with name classes and "-" and having trouble getting it to
do what I want. There's an example in section 11 of the RNC tutorial
that kind of does this with attributes. Anyone done this?
Cheers, Tim Bray
(ongoing fragmented essay: http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/)