   RE: [xml-dev] RelaxNG question

Because your favorite schema language does not support the feature does not make it a daft constraint. The ability to negate wildcards is an oft requested feature of users of W3C XML Schema and makes sense if one could write something akin to

	<xs:any namespace="not(##targetNamespace)" />

although in this case I assume Tim would want something akin to

	<xs:any namespace="not(##targetNamespace ##local)" />

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
People can be divided into two types: those who still possess a fierce hunting instinct and those who pay to park.