   Re: [xml-dev] RelaxNG question

Dare Obasanjo wrote:

> [...]

I'm really sorry, but you're just not making sense. I never said
SHOULD is not a requirement - and by the by, drawing this sort of
bogus conclusion is bad form.

When I said 'overconstrain' I was thinking about turning SHOULD into
MUST, which is what you'd be doing by using a schema to enforce the
absence of non-namespaced element names as SOAP body children - ie
you'd be subsetting SOAP.

> Anyway the point is that there are XML vocabularies that have this characteristic which unfortunately cannot be described by any of the popular XML schema languages.

Like I said - no doubt,

I imagine we're way off topic now. I'll wait and see if Tim Bray
found the rng helpful.

Bill de hÓra

--
Technical Architect