len

From: Jonathan Robie [mailto:jonathan.robie@datadirect-technologies.com]

Eolas and the University of California claimed that Microsoft infringed
U.S. Patent No. 5,838,906, and the federal court agreed. If I am reading it
correctly, which may not be the case, this patent seems to cover all
embedded objects in web browsers that get their data from other programs
over the Internet. That describes the architecture of a lot of web pages!