Lists Home |
Date Index |
XSLT 1.0 stats:
- first Working Draft (WD) August 18, 1998
- full Recommendation (Rec) November 16, 1999
- during that time there were five WD's and one PR document.
--> from first WD to full Rec: less than 15 months
XSLT 2.0 stats:
- first WD December 20, 2001
- lastest document is a WD dated May 2, 2003
- from the first WD till now there have been five WD's
--> from first WD to present time: 20 months
There is lots of great stuff in XSLT 2.0 and is very well written
(thanks Michael Kay).
I want to use it. My customers want to use it. But not in WD stage.
When will it go to Recommendation?
What's the delay?
Waiting on alignment with XML Query? Worthwhile?