   Re: [xml-dev] searching sql dtd

Do you want to get a DTD given a relational schema? I can point to a tool
(my own.. :)) which works with any RDB with JDBC, queries the RDB for the
schema, and converts this schema into a default schema for XML, which is
"good".. I say default because there can be multiple XML schemas for a
relational schema, and we have our criterion for choosing this default..
And I say it is good because it uses some "goodness metrics" and it
maintains all key, foreign key constraints specified in RDB..

I will definitely say you should check it out, because it is very light
weight, and I believe it will mostly satisfy your requirements..

let me know and I can point you to this.

best regards,
murali.