   Re: [xml-dev] Binary XML (AKA "spawn of the devil")

Dennis,

> I've posted code and performance results for my XBIS format (originally
> XML Stream) on Sourceforge at http://xbis.sourceforge.net/ I think the

this is really cool, finally some hard data. One thing that would make
your presentation even more convincing is if you dumped the property
and feature values set in Xerces at the time of running into your
experiment information.
(http://xml.apache.org/xerces2-j/properties.html)

This would help to convince the reader that you didn't overlook
anything, e.g. leave some kind of whitespace normalisation turned on,
didn't leave any schema validation turned on, etc.

Christian