   Re: [xml-dev] ISO turns evil?

i think if you read the messages carefully this shouldn't really affect
anyone

the message seems to say that if you want include the codes in a
commercial product you have to pay

if you want to advise your customers about where they can download the
codes for use, then noone pays

a nuisance, but it would affect say oracle who wants to value add their
product with the codes, but not me because i'll just show my clients how
to download the codes.

rick