   Re: [xml-dev] relax ng public list?

Dave, just fyi, SAX API for XML is not affiliated to W3C in any way, to
the best of my knowledge, the whole SAX API was discussed and developed in
this list, to the best of my knowledge. SAX 1.0 was before I became part
of this mailing list..

In effect, this list is not affiliated to W3C, it is for all xml related
developments, to the best of my knowledge.

best regards,
murali.

It is users who decide how important a topic is, so if there are questions
on RELAX NG, then that shows their interest. I am not particularly into
XSLT, still I see so many questions on XSLT on this list. I do not think
anything related to XML is off-topic on this list.