   RE: [xml-dev] asserting filesystem structure with xpaths

Nice idea.

I've haven't tried this as such, but had fun a while ago generating XML
trees from filesystem directories, with docs in the dirs - doing it in
JavaHelp XML format meant JavaHelp could be used as a rather nice reader,
complete with multi-level table of contents tree structure, index and
search.

http://dannyayers.com/old/code/autohelp.htm

(some of the links might not work - this was salvaged from another domain)

Cheers,
Danny.