Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Off topic: dateTime formatting in Java
- From: Jochen Wiedmann <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 07:22:21 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031013 Thunderbird/0.3
sorry, that this is slightly off topic, but I think there's a good chance
that one or the other reader has already encountered the same problem in the
past. so I hope it's fine to ask.
XML Schema specifies, that instances of xs:dateTime are formatted like
In Java formatting issues like these are usually performed by using an
instance of java.text.DateFormat. However, I seem to be unable to create a
matching instance (except for deriving a subclass, of course). Any suggestions?