   Re: [xml-dev] XML Training and Certification

John Cowan wrote:
 > Liam Quin scripsit:
 >
 >>Heck, tell me when people should use
 >>attributes and when elements, and whether Unicode Normalization
 >>should be applied before or after entity expansion, and I'll
 >>send you a certification for only $5,000 :-) :-)
 >
 > This sounds a lot like the last verses of "A Modern Major-General" to me.
 > Anyone willing to write the whole thing?  Google is unavailing and
 > I don't feel inspired today.

Me, either, but here are two easy verses (first and last?):

I am the very model of a modern markup oracle
I've information up-to-date and even some historical
I am a key explanitor of matters inexplicable
I've written 20 books about the proper use of XML

I always state with certainty, in categoric absolutes
When data models dictate use of elements or attributes
I normalize my Unicode by making one of several
Without regard to entities parameter or general

Bob Foster