   Re: [xml-dev] XML Training and Certification

Liam Quin scripsit:

> Heck, tell me when people should use
> attributes and when elements, and whether Unicode Normalization
> should be applied before or after entity expansion, and I'll
> send you a certification for only $5,000 :-) :-)

This sounds a lot like the last verses of "A Modern Major-General" to me.
Anyone willing to write the whole thing?  Google is unavailing and
I don't feel inspired today.

--
John Cowan  jcowan@reutershealth.com  www.reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan
Big as a house, much bigger than a house, it looked to [Sam], a grey-clad