   Re: [xml-dev] Why I Like Longhorn and XAML

>> An MS developer using XAML only needs to learn XAML. Everyone else
>> needs to learn 20 different XML languages.
>

> On the other hand, I already know SVG, CSS, XHTML and DOM. Why should I
> learn something other than that and give away my toolbox for a
> restrictive environment where everything has the MS signature on it?

Because in the near future someone with less education than you, less
student loans to pay, and better visual development tools will come to
your customer and do your job in half the time.

Mainframe developers said the same thing to VB and Java -- we already
know COBOL, PL/I, SQL and JCL, why should we learn something else ?

Oleg