   Re: [xml-dev] Challenge

Didier PH Martin wrote:

> See, the XML document to be filled is simple. By the way, at first let’s
> not restrict that to a single browser. IE, Opera, Mozilla or others are
> fine. As long as the apps can do what is mentioned in this message and
> no “fat server” technology is used. The whole “fill the blanks”
> operation should occurs without constant connection with a server. Now
> let’s see how many can walk their talk

I assume that whatever you all come up with, this document is coming
back in a POST.

All I want are clients that support PUT and DELETE because the specs
tell them they must support it because the specs have a grasp on web
architecture. Everything else is gravy. Without that support, the
web is broken as deployed.

Bill de hÓra
--
Technical Architect