   RE: [xml-dev] Word 2003 schemas available

thanks for the clarifications.. This illustrates what the PI in XML can do
etc..

I guess if there is some security/access control aspects in XML, then
probably a right perspective is: how to give access to different portions
of an XML document to different users.. I will keep it in mind, if I have
to review works in these areas.

best, murali.