   Re: [xml-dev] Re: XML and a text editor, barefoot in the winter,uphill b

Thomas B. Passin wrote:

> That's interesting - I just used a wiki to write much of a white paper
> at work (though it had to end up in Word).  I think the wiki is good for
> formulating bits and pieces into fairly self-contained topic
> expositions, which fit in perfectly with the needs of this particular
> paper.

Hmmm, the user manual for the software I maintain for a living is being
written (by me...) in a Wiki. Great for heavily hyperlinking everything;
it's intended to remain an online manual, linked to from the application
so it also works as online help. The Wiki way has fitted this
application quite nicely.

> Tom P

ABS