len

From: Liam Quin [mailto:liam@w3.org]

People quite often look at several pages on my site for the same search,
and disturbingly often then browse around for a few minutes, coming
back later on with another match for the same search, or a slightly
different search.  I wish I could ask those people exactly what
they were looking for, <snip />