   Re: [xml-dev] Prior Art For Microsoft's XUL Patent Wanted

On Friday 12 December 2003 01:57 pm, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:
> Do a web Search on US Navy MID and ISO ISMID.

I also have some prior art in using XML or XML+XSL for generating UI's at
runtime, but I think this patent is specifically about the .HTA files... the
patent is all about HTML, so it's possible that something as simple as using
XHTML would fall outside the scope of the patent.