   RE: [xml-dev] Why XML Schema is so large

Surely you jest? I assume that this opinion comes from the fact that you
work on XQuery which pays significant attention to the datatypes of part
2 but doesn't have to interact much with part 1.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
To err is human but when the eraser wears out before the pencil, you're

rights.