   Re: [xml-dev] wacky XML

1) Not particularly wacky: I keep my student gradebook in XML format, and
have written a Java application for entering scores; I use XSLT to create
the web pages for posting scores and an OpenOffice.org spreadsheet for the
final scores. [I really should post the whole package to sourceforge.net
at some point.]

2) More unusual: exporting the results of an amateur wrestling tournament
to XSL for conversion to PDF. (article at
http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2001/05/16/wrestle.html)

--
J. David Eisenberg  http://catcode.com/