   RE: [xml-dev] wacky XML

... the correct signals for a Universal remote control
device I have hooked up the my server.

...I also control the heating, cooling and electrical systems within my
home using XML and XSLT. I could even link these systems to the sound
tracks
to establish different lighting for different songs. Heating and cooling
but that's TOO wacky.

Is all this via X10 protocol?