   Re: [xml-dev] Non-Borg servers can authenticate Borg clients (WasRe: [xm

That's interesting.  I've got WebDAV servers (running on apache), using
digest.  Win2000 and WinXP both fail to attach web folders.  So web
folders uses a different dll or something?  In fact, when I was
researching this, I discovered that random variations in installed
service packs + hot fixes + IE + IE SPs/fixes + Office + Office fixes
apparently sometimes (but not in a fashion that anyone has yet been able
to reliably reproduce) permit web folders to work with apache with
digest auth.  My experience (seven systems, two running 2000, five xp)
has been uniformly negative.

Amy!