   Re: [xml-dev] Non-Borg servers can authenticate Borg clients (WasRe: [xm

I'm now considering the possibility that the interoperability
problems with HTTP digest authentication others have reported occur
only in more complicated URLs, e.g. ones with query strings or
fragment identifiers or escaped characters. To this end, I'm trying
to get more technical details on the eWeek Labs report at
http://www.eweek.com/print_article/0,3668,a%3D24177,00.asp. The
author of the report, Timothy Dyck, no longer appears to be at eWeek.
Does anyone have a current e-mail address for Timothy Dyck, or a
contact at ZD Labs?
--

   Elliotte Rusty Harold
   elharo@metalab.unc.edu