   RE: [xml-dev] Multiple HTML files

This should be easy to do.

Create a variable that will be part of the URL; this variable will be the
name of the XML file.

From my limited VB knowledge:

Dim XMLFile As New DOMDocument
Dim file As String

XMLFile.load file

Use:

http://localhost/transform.asp?file=myfile.xml

This *should* work

XMLMania.com - The Definitive XML Source...

-----Original Message-----
From: puja thakral [mailto:puja_thakral@yahoo.com]
Sent: 21 January 2004 15:56
To: List; xml
Subject: [xml-dev] Multiple HTML files

Hi,
I've multiple xml files and one xsl file which I'm
using to generate the output.
But for the output,I load single XML file and XSL file
each time on my ASP page.I've data in XML files for
every month.So I've 12 ASP files for a year.
Is there any way that I can load the XML files and my
single XSL file on one ASP page.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Puja