   Re: [xml-dev] Multiple HTML files

puja thakral wrote:

> I've multiple xml files and one xsl file which I'm
> using to generate the output.
> But for the output,I load single XML file and XSL file
> each time on my ASP page.I've data in XML files for
> every month.So I've 12 ASP files for a year.
> Is there any way that I can load the XML files and my
> single XSL file on one ASP page.

You can bring in as many other xml files as you like using the
document() function in the xslt stylesheet.  One way to do this is for
the main xml file, the one that you load directly into the stylesheet,
is a "driver" file that contains the names of the twelve xml files you
want to process.  From that you get the names of each of them and use
document() to refer to them.

Xslt questions are best raised on the Mulberry xslt list.

Cheers,

Tom P