   RE: [xml-dev] Multiple HTML files

Thanks for u'r replies guys.

But I'm still not very clear.I think I should make my
problem more clear.

Ok, imagine there's a tape robot. It has hundreds of
tapes, but it can only play one at a time. We request
a tape from the library, the robot takes the tape and
loads it into the drive. Keeping all the tapes in the
robot's claws is impossible and so is including all
the XML inside one ASP page.

There's going to be a bunch of XML documents on the
server, there's going to be one XSL document, the tape
drive. What my ASP page has to do is read the query
string and construct the path to the right XML file
and run the transformation.

Am I clear in explaining?

I've the code which converts the database into XML
page.Then I've code for XSL which is stylesheet I need
to apply on each page.Finally I've the ASP code which
loads the XML and XSL and does the transformation.

Do I need to make changes in any code.

Thanks for all the help.
Regards,
Puja