   Re: Updated XInclude DoC

  • To: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>
  • Subject: Re: Updated XInclude DoC
  • From: jcowan@reutershealth.com
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:54:59 -0500
  • Cc: xml-dev@lists.xml.org

Paul Grosso scripsit:

> At 10:27 2004 01 21 -0800, Jonathan Marsh wrote:
> >Here's an updated DoC with dispositions, new issues, and color coding -
> >yellow is for those with proposed resolutions (low hanging fruit!) and
> >pink is for those that need proposals.  I'll try to do a couple more
> >proposals soon but there should be enough there for next week already.

Here are my comments:

2.4:  I think that ERH's concerns are met if line-end characters are forbidden
in accept-* attributes.  Most other ASCII characters wind up being allowed
anyhow.

2.12:  Francois has already replied.

2.14:  Using parse="text" and an xpointer should mean that whatever the xpointer
points to is converted to text and included as such.

2.15:  Resolved by 2.11 resolution (fragids are illegal)

2.23:  Response:  "Noted.  Sorry we didn't do what you hoped for."

224:  Response:  "Noted.  Too bad.."

2.25:  Response:  "Noted.  We don't control the IRI spec."

--
John Cowan  jcowan@reutershealth.com  www.reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths