-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Borden [mailto:jonathan@openhealth.org]

By 80/20 does that mean that you aim to be able to represent 80% of
people's names? :-) It turns out that names etc. can get (slightly)
complex if you aim to be able to represent *all* of them (as we did). If
this syntax doesn't seem the simplest, its because *our* requirements,
require the ability to represent *all* including international, names.