   Re: [xml-dev] best practice for providing newsfeeds ?

Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:

 > So the customer isn't pulling.  They are stumbling
 > and grabbing onto the nearest thing to right themselves.
 > Not surprising.
 >
 > Do the editors come with online help, as in bubble help
 > or something?

Sure, but I will be using the 'publish' date (when the perma linked html
file is generated) rather than the created or modified (corrections can
occur but chronological order is preserved). The user won't see this or
need to edit it.

If there are things like modDate or creationDate added to a future spec,
those can be included then, because they are stored in the CMS project's
metadata.

-Rob