   parsing xsl file in java

Thanx to all who answered my previous query "parsing xsl file in java". Let
me explain again what I want to know. Below is a code segment in ASP:

1.  set  style = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument")
2.  style.async = false
3.  style.setProperty
"SelectionNamespaces","xmlns:xsl='http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform'"
4.  style.load styleFile

5.  Set objRoot = style.documentElement
6.  Set objField =
style.selectSingleNode("/xsl:stylesheet/xsl:include[@href='INCLUDEPATH']")
7.  objField.setAttribute "href", IncTemplatePath

From this code you can see that an xsl file named "styleFile" is loaded by
parser. On line # 6, the xsl:include node whose attribute href='INCLUDEPATH'
is read. On line # 7, its attribute href is assigned a new value from
variable IncTemplatePath.

I want to do this whole thing done in ASP code above, in Java Servlets. I am
new to Java Servlets and dont have much idea about Java Parsers also. I have
heard about Xalan. Is it FREE. How to install and configure to use it.

Please help me to do this thing. I ll be waiting for response from all of
you.

Thanks,
Zahida