Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [off-topic] Web services best practice information?
- From: Ian Graham <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 18:06:16 -0500
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040113
Any ideas on what list / site might have such nuggets?
I'm looking for ideas on how to place optional (e.g. triggered by a
service request flag) debug information in WS messages (e.g. should it
go in SOAP header or footer, what's good WSDL design for this, what's a
good XML pattern for the <debug> content, etc.). We want this to be
permanently part of our WS infrastructure (so we can turn it on when
things go blork).
More generally, I can't seem to find good web service best practice
information, or even good lists on that topic. Anyone else had better
success (I hope so!)
Best / Ian
H: 416.769.2422 / W: 416.513.5656 / E: <firstname.lastname@example.org>