   RE: [xml-dev] WS-Emperor naked?

	Sorry...  I had it backwards. Tim's list does include WS-Eventing,
however, it does not include WS-Events. It is WS-Events[1] (the HP spec)
that may be "dead" now that WS-Eventing and WS-Notification are taking all
the steam in their respective areas. But, I'm not sure.
	My apologies: It is really hard to keep track of all these
specs...

		bob wyman

[1] http://devresource.hp.com/drc/specifications/wsmf/WS-Events.jsp

smime.p7s